Educational Extension Program – serving students on virtual learning days
Open Monday – Friday. 8:00am-6:00pm
- a. Serving students in grades 1st-4th
- b. Can only attend on remote learning days
- c. Maximum number of members is 30 per cohort
- d. Daily fee – $40/member
- e. Groups will have assigned “homerooms” but will rotate throughout the day to the gym and outside play
- f. Members will participate in a variety of activities such as physical movement, health and life skills and social recreation activities.
- g. Our staff will work with the ICS District and parents to facilitate remote learning while at the Club. Students will be required to bring their own laptops/devices.
New Member registration begins on Monday 8/31
Education Extension Application: EDUCATION EXTENSION APPLICATION 2020-2021
Please return completed application to the Boys & Girls Club of EMW at 2080 Girdle Rd, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org