The Club’s Main Site is located at 2080 Girdle Road in Elma and serves kids in grades 4-12.
Hours of Operation: 2:30 to 7:00 p.m. (Monday – Friday)
2019-2020 Membership Application: MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION 2019-2020
2019-2020 School Year Rates:
Membership: $135 per year
3 Month Membership : $60
Our programs are the heart of our promise for a brighter future. They engage young people in activities with adults, peers, and family members that enable them to learn powerful life skills and introduce them to new experiences. Based of the interests and needs of the children we serve, our Club offers diverse program activities in the following areas.
- Project Learn – Reinforces and enhances the skills and knowledge young people learn at school during the hours they spend at the Club.
- Power Hour – A dedicated time to complete homework, read a book, or participate in a high-yield learning activity.
Good Character and Citizenship
- Junior Leaders – A leadership club for 6th – 9th grade members that helps youth develop leadership skills by implementing and participating in activities in four key areas: service to club and community, education, health and fitness, and social recreation.
- Member of the Month – The Member of the Month Award is given to those members who exemplify the values and mission of the Boys & Girls Club of EMW and stand out as a leader among their peers.
- Youth of the Year – The Boys & Girls Club of EMW Youth of the Year program works with teens who have been identified by Club staff for their outstanding work in academics, community service, character development, and service to their Club.
- Smart Moves – This nationally acclaimed prevention program is for ages 6-15. Members will learn how to resist alcohol, tobacco, and other drugs. This small group program enhances life skills and strengthens leadership skills.
- Triple Play Healthy Habits – Through the Triple Play experience Boys & Girls Club members are challenged to become healthy and active by learning new ways to eat nutritionally, manage stress, maintain physical fitness, and form positive relationships with peers.
- Fun in the Games Room – Whether it’s a challenging game of pool, a fast-paced round of ping-pong, or unwinding with an exciting Xbox game on our big screen, there is something happening in the games room everyday.
- Sports Leagues – The Club offers a variety of leagues for our members. Basketball, flag football, and dodgeball are among many sports activities offered.